Monday, May 13, 2013

Toby Cat..a celebration and shout out..

As you read in my goodbye post, I lost my dear sweet Toby Cat. He was my best friend. A furry companion. Even being the mess I am, I knew I needed to do something to remember him. To have (for me) and to respect the life he lived. I looked ALL OVER for some kind of memorial stone and they were expensive or just not what I had in mind. I found petmemorial.net, went to their site and they are amazing! I got just what I wanted and they were so great to deal with. They were fairly priced, and as heartbreaking as it was to have to find (or even need) a stone in the first place, it is beautiful. It's perfect for Toby and I love it. It really truly is beautiful. If you need one, or know somebody who does, I couldn't recommend these people enough.



And now to celebrate my handsome Toby Cat..



Isn't he handsome? 

I miss him more and more each day it seems...

No comments:

Post a Comment