Friday, May 10, 2013

Teacher Appreciation!

My girls are getting so big! We had an event at Goose's school today, and I am one proud mama. She is so big, she will be 6 next month! This is almost as insane as Little Bear being one! They are both a constant amazement to me, doing and saying so many funny things!



Today was the last day of teacher appreciation week at school and we gave these to her teacher and assistant.

It's a full size hand sanitizer and we traced Goose's hands and wrote Thank You and You deserve a Hand! Very easy and so cute. I got the idea from a pin I saw on Pinterest and the teachers loved them!

Her teachers truly are amazing, she loves them. I'm working on end of the year gifts for them as well, which I will be sharing soon!


I hope you remember to say thank you to any amazing teachers you know, they are a huge influence in our children and a great teacher is priceless!


No comments:

Post a Comment